CodeRED is an emergency notification service that allows emergency officials to notify residents and businesses by telephone, cell phone, text message, email and social media regarding time-sensitive general and emergency notifications.
Any message regarding the safety, property or welfare of the community will be disseminated using the CodeRED system. These may include AMBER alerts, notifications of hazardous traffic or road conditions, boil water advisories or evacuation notices.
It is the hope of the Fruit Heights City Mayor, City Council, Emergency Preparedness Committee, and City Staff that all residents will participate in the notification program so that you are informed about emergency situations in a timely manner.
Registration for CodeRED is fast and simple. Please take the time to complete the information being requested and then submit it. If you have further questions regarding this notification system they can be answered by clicking on the FAQ.
Water and Water Systems
In an Emergency, how’s your family’s water storage and water supply? It is recommended that you store one (1) gallon of water, per person, per day, for drinking, cooking, and personal sanitation. Storing that amount of water can be difficult and can also take up a lot of valuable storage space.
Family Emergency Plan and Preparedness Kits
- 72 Hour Emergency Kit Part 1
- 72 Hour emergency Kit Part 2
- Family Communication Plan
- Infant, Toddler, Seniors & Pets Emergency Kits
- What to do Before an Earthquake
- What to do During an Earthquake
- What to do After an Earthquake
- Preparedness on a Budget
- Other Emergency Kits
- Dryer Lint Egg Carton Fuel
- Goalzero Contact Info
- Poison Control Info (1)
- Poison Control Info (2)
Food Storage and Preparation
- Centerville Dry Pack Product List
- Centerville LDS Food Storage Center Order Form
- Centerville LDS Food Storage Center
- Easy Preparedness
- Suggested Vegetable Planting Dates (USU)
- USU Extension Info
- Container Watering Info
- Pot Watering Instructions
- Seed Starter Light
- No Power Cooking (1)
- No Power Cooking (2)
- No Power Cooking (3)
- No Power Cooking (4)
- No Power Cooking (5)