See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- Winter parking rules now apply. From Nov. 1 - April 1, it is illegal
to park on streets between 12 Midnight and 8 a.m., or during snowfall
when plows are in operation. Registered owners of vehicles are liable
for parking violations, and will be ticketed.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- Thank you, Teachers! Fruit Heights made and delivered more than 300 "Thank You"
gifts to teachers and staff at the schools serving the youth of our city.
- Food Drive! The Fruit Heights Youth City Council is collecting food for the Bountiful
Food Pantry. Please help support this project. Drop food at Fruit Heights City Hall
through Friday, December 4.
- On-street parking is prohibited between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m., Nov. 1 -
April 1, and during or immediately after a snowstorm.
- Green Waste will continue to be picked up through November.
After December 1, your green can may be used as an additional
garbage can. Green Waste service begins again March 1, 2021.
- City restrooms are locked for season
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|