See what's new in Fruit Heights
TRENDING IN FRUIT HEIGHTS TODAY:
- Smart Sprinkler Program - Smart Timers available to Fruit Heights residents. Read More
- Spring Cleanup April 22 - May 2, 2022 - Fruit Heights City is again providing vouchers to dump green waste at the Davis Landfill located at 1997 East 3500 North, Layton. The landfill will accept vouchers April 22 - May 2. Vouchers may be picked up at Fruit Heights City Hall starting Thursday, April 21. Homeowners may request up to three vouchers. Vouchers apply to covered loads in pickup trucks or single axle trailers.
- General Plan Update - Fruit Heights is in the process of updating the City's General Plan. After listening to how residents envision the City's future, it is now time for the next step. Several plans for the future have been created from the wishes shared by residents. Review maps and scenarios and share your thoughts. SEE MAPS & SCENARIOS
- STOP CRIMES OF OPPORTUNITY - Recently, there has been an increase in crimes of opportunity in our area. The Davis County Sheriff's Office is asking residents to take simple steps to protects themselves, their homes and belongings. These steps can help make crime prevention a habit for each of us. LEARN MORE.
- Wildfire Protection Program - Many homes and neighborhoods within our city have been identified as areas of high fire hazard. Now is the time to review areas around your home, and create a defensible space by thinning trees and brush.
Learn how to protect your home and neighborhood
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:
- STATEWIDE FIRE RESTRICTIONS - Reminder! Please talk with your family and friends about our extreme fire danger due to drought. Even a small campfire such as the one discovered recently can turn deadly. Open fires ARE NOT allowed in Fruit Heights. Fireworks are prohibited in much of the city, too. SEE MAP
|Administrative||Accounts Payable & Receivable, Building Permits, Inspections||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Utilities, Water, Sewer, Garbage||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative||Business Licensing, Ridgerunner, Media||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Administrative||Administration, Construction, Developemnt, US-89||801-546-0861 ext. #firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Works||Streets, Street Lighting, Water, Storm Water, Parks||801-546-0861 ext. #email@example.com|
|Emergency||Kaysville Fire (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-544-2860|
|Emergency||Davis County Sheriff (NON-EMERGENCY)||801-451-4150|