Election 2020 Voter Information
We've received a lot of questions about voting this year. The Davis County Clerk's Office oversees the voting process, not Fruit Heights City, but we want to help provide as many answers as possible. Below, you will see answers to FAQs, as well as links to additional information. You may also call the Davis County Clerk's Office at 801-451-3479.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register to vote, or to check on your registration, please visit www.Vote.Utah.gov and click on "Register to Vote", or "Find My Voter Registration Info". You may register in-person at the County Clerk's office during regular business hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. (please note: due to COVID-19, in-person voter registration may be limited, reduced or canceled.) IN ORDER TO VOTE THIS YEAR, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED BY 5 P.M. ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23.
WHERE AND HOW DO I VOTE THIS YEAR?
You may vote BY MAIL or IN PERSON. Ballots will be mailed to all eligible voters starting 3 weeks before the election. You should expect to see your ballot arrive in the mail starting the week of October 13. Voters who receive a ballot, and are able to vote independently on a paper ballot, are asked to cast their vote using their "By Mail" ballot. This will help protect election volunteers and allow them serve voters who need assistance.
*VOTING BY MAIL - To make sure your ballot is counted, do one of the following:
1. Postmarking your ballot on or before November 2, 2020 (the day before the election)
2. By dropping your ballot off at your county clerk's office, a polling location, or a drop box by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday,
November 3. There will be a secure drop box located in the parking lot of the Fruit Heights City Building at 910 S. Mountain Road.
*VOTING IN PERSON - For those needing assistance, curbside voting is available at the following locations:
1. EARLY VOTING at the Davis County Clerk's Office, October 27-30 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., located at 61 S. Main Street, Farmington
2. ELECTION DAY VOTING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, ONE LOCATION ONLY, will be available from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. at the Legacy Event Center, 151 S. 1100 W., Farmington.
For more information about important dates, candidate information, and voting details, please visit the following sites: https://www.daviscountyutah.gov/clerk-auditor/elections or
CAMPAIGN FINANCIAL REPORTSFinal Financial Disclosure Reports Due January 10th. Municipal General Election Candidates must file a financial disclosure report with the municipal recorder by January 10, 2020 no later than 5:00 pm. Utah Code 10-3-208(3)
October 29, 2019
- Diane Anderson / Financial Disclosure Oct 29, 2019 & January 10, 2019
- Gary Anderson / Financial Disclosure Oct 29, 2019 & January 10, 2019
- Jeremy Canter / Financial Disclosure Oct 29, 2019 & January 10, 2019
- Eileen Moss / Financial Disclosure Oct 29, 2019 & January 10, 2019
- Scott Reid / Financial Disclosure Oct 29, 2019 & January 10, 2019